Chockfast Red HF
CHOCKFAST® Red HF Epoxy Grout is the next generation, three-component, epoxy-based grouting compound designed to improve the installation of grout in the most difficult machinery and equipment installations. As our latest product in a long line of successful machinery grouting and chocking compounds, CHOCKFAST® Red HF Epoxy Grout is ideal for establishing the long-term support and alignment required by the most demanding industrial machinery installations and operational conditions. CHOCKFAST® Red HF Epoxy Grout is available in red or a neutral white color.
Use and Benefits:
CHOCKFAST® Red HF Epoxy Grout offers improved working and placement qualities. It is suitable for small and large volume pours - achieving excellent cured properties for dependable, long-term service.
- Fluid consistency allows large quantities of grout to be pumped using peristaltic and worm drive (progressive cavity) type pumps
- Because it is pumpable, it is possible to reach areas with very limited access such as those found in skid package applications or remote applications
- No need to reduce aggregate loads to improve flow. Reducing aggregate results in loss of physical properties
- Allows for high level of placement control
- Can also be poured using traditional placement methods
- Pumping grout increases placement rates and productivity while reducing installation equipment costs
- High effective bearing area (>95%), extremely low shrinkage rates
- Fast cure schedule allows quicker return to service
- Greatly reduces the amount of “over the flange” waste
- Maintains physical properties even at shallow depths
- Can be used in conjunction with very large aggregates to fill large voids in skid packages
Safety & Technical Data Sheets
Click one of the buttons below to open the data sheet.