ESCOWELD 7505E/7530 is a highly flowable, epoxy grout system engineered for use with dynamically - operated industrial machinery and equipment where performance and operating reliability are crucial.
ESCOWELD grout functions as a critical interface between the equipment and its foundation ensuring proper transference of static and dynamic loads generated by operating equipment to the foundation. This allows the foundation to efficiently absorb and dissipate the loads true to its purpose.
ESCOWELD Epoxy Grout provides proper support for the operating equipment. When coupled with a properly designed anchoring system, ESCOWELD grout maintains critical shaft alignment fundamental for optimum performance of rotating and reciprocating equipment.
ESCOWELD 7505E/7530 also offers improved resistance to many industrial chemicals that would typically destroy conventional cement grouts. A foundation too, is subject to chemical attack. If the foundation mass is reduced by chemical attack, so is its effectiveness as a support and damping mechanism. Using guidelines available from ITW Philadelphia Resins, ESCOWELD grout can also be used to protect concrete foundations from chemical attack that would otherwise deteriorate as a result.
Use and Benefits
The key to the performance of ESCOWELD 7505E/7530 is the combination of ESCOWELD 7505E, a versatile liquid epoxy resin/hardener system, with ESCOWELD 7530, a engineered silica aggregate specifically designed for greater flowability, strength and self-leveling characteristics. Other unique features and benefits that have been offered for over 20 years with ESCOWELD 7505 include:
- Excellent bondability to itself without surface preparation to simplify multiple pour projects.
- Wide range of depth of pour, from 1-1/2” to 18”. This simplifies and speeds up many jobs that would otherwise have required multiple pours and additional surface preparation.
- Cures in 24 hours which is especially valuable during tight turn-around schedules or emergency repairs.
- Exceptional dimensional stability as well as excellent resistance to chemical and physical degradation.
- Negligible shrink on cure
Safety & Technical Data Sheets
Click one of the buttons below to open the data sheet.