Expansion Joint Compound
EXPANSION JOINT COMPOUND is a two component epoxy resin formulation intended as a flexible foundation seam sealant. It is self-leveling, flows smoothly and has good adhesive strength and flexibility over a wide temperature range.
Use and Benefits
EXPANSION JOINT COMPOUND is used to seal joints where expansion and contraction movement will take place. For best results, design the joint to be twice as wide as is deep.
A few of the benefits include:
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, cured epoxy, glass, aluminum, steel, wood and many
- other construction materials
- Remains flexible over a wide temperature range, 0ºF to 150ºF (-18ºC to 65ºC)
- Durable and weather resistant
- Vibration and impact resistant
Safety & Technical Data Sheets
Click one of the buttons below to open the data sheet.