Gill 33® Superbond
Gill 33® Superbond is liquid concentrate for patching overlays and full depth pours. Allows you to put a protective coating on concrete in 24 hours. Also produces concrete that has high early strength that allows for vehicular traffic in 4 hours.
For patching existing concrete, overlaying concrete to establish new pitch or wear surface and to produce concrete that may be scheduled for fast track coating and/or full depth pours. Gill 33® is a liquid concentrate that is added to the mix water in the preparation of grout or concrete. It reacts with fresh portland cement to increase strength, waterproofs, and is non-shrink. May be mixed in small or large transit mixers and/or ready mix trucks. Gill 33® was the first concrete patch material to contain microsilica. Concrete made with Gill 33®may be coated within 24 - 36 hours.
- Gill 33® Superbond will allow you to put a protective coating on concrete in 24 hours. No other product on the market today can make this claim.
- Gill 33® Superbond will also produce concrete that has high early strength that allows for vehicular traffic in 4 hours.
- Permanent, non-shrink patch material
- Twenty-four hour coatability
- Extremely cost effective with cost per cubic foot between $10.00 - $18.00 (US$) depending on mix
- Easy to store and ship
- Permanent repair for damaged concrete
- Can be used for thin overlays or full depth pours
- Eliminates lengthy, costly downtime
- Cost Effective
Safety & Technical Data Sheets
Click one of the buttons below to open the data sheet.